Zach Molly Marsh Love Island

Love Island stars Zach Noble and Molly Marsh have SPLIT after seven months together

Another couple bites the dust

Love Island stars Molly Marsh and Zach Noble have ended their relationship after seven months of dating. There were some hints the two had broken up with them both deleting numerous pictures of each other off their Instagram accounts.

A representative told The Tab: “Love Island’s Molly Marsh and Zachariah Noble have made the decision to end their relationship in the last week. They both are still extremely close friends and will be supporting each other in their next ventures.

“The relationship has ended on good terms for both of them, and they wish nothing but the best for one another. They have both said, ‘relationships don’t need to always end sour and sometimes parting as friends with the best memories is the best thing for everybody’.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by MOLLY MARSH (@mollygracemarsh)

Zach has previously hit back at split rumours and insisted they didn’t bother him. “I have a bit of a laugh when I hear about split rumours. You can see on my past posts that I make a joke about me and Molly breaking up, when she’s actually in the background.

“It’s so easy to find the negative in things. At the end of the day, the world is the world. I’m not one to take it seriously, say what you want, I know what’s going on in my life and if I know the facts then whatever is out there, I don’t take it to heart, it’s just silent noise.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Molly Marsh and Zach, and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.