Vanderpump Rules paid per episode

Omg, here’s how much cash the cast of Vanderpump Rules makes per episode

Brb just gonna hand in my CV at SUR

Have you ever wondered how much the Vanderpump Rules cast gets paid per episode? Like, it’s been on for ten years, and it’s the epicentre of a lot of Bravo’s drama (think Scandoval), so you must wonder what the true figure is. Well, as with most things like this, it depends on who you are and how you pull rank!

One of the tiers of pay is series regular. A full-time Vanderpump Rules cast member can be paid up to $25,000 per episode if you ask The Hollywood Reporter. This includes the show’s biggest names like Tom Sandoval, Scheana Shay, Ariana Madix and Katie Maloney. However, this is something you have to earn through dedication to the show. Many of the cast start out on $10,000 an instalment before working their way up to the bigger regular payout.

Regarding supporting roles like Brock Davies, the husband of original cast member Scheana, it gets a bit harder to decipher pay rates. He told The Kyle and Jackie O podcast that on his first season as her romantic partner, he made “zero” dollars for his contribution.  Bille Lee, a fellow ‘friend of’ to the show, admitted to Page Six that she almost couldn’t cope with the Vanderpump Rule payment rates, telling the outlet: “They have a system [for] how they pay their newcomers, and it starts out at a low scale,” before refusing to disclose how much she was given by the show’s production.

Vanderpump Rules cast get paid what per episode?

Peacock/Vanderpump Rules

Recently, the bar manager at SUR Peter Madrigal gave fans a double whammy of shock when he revealed they wouldn’t see him in season eleven because the expected to appear for free. He told the Bravo and Blaze podcast: “No, you won’t be seeing me. It wasn’t by my choice. I mean — I guess it was by my choice. In a sense. Basically, my choice was to come back to the show for free or not do it.”

Other cast members like Brittany Cartwright and Jax Taylor have all been open about the pay is very low. Former cast member Max Boyens revealed that when he started, he only got $4,000, which is the new deal with new talent. He also told the Up and Adam podcast that production gave him his cheque in two parts to ensure he would “stick around” for filming.

The top dollar is saved for the Lisa Vanderpump, the show’s namesake. According to InTouch Weekly, she gets $50,000 per episode. On top of this, she also gets an estimated $1 million in bonuses from being the show’s executive producer. Let’s not forget it began as a spin-off of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which she was appearing on at the time with series regulars like Kyle Richards and Dorit Kemsley. Lisa’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $90 million, which comes from her various businesses and media career.