hailey justin bieber dad

Uh oh, Hailey Bieber is said to be ‘pi**ed’ at her dad for posting about her and Justin

Stephen Baldwin, mind your business!

Hailey Bieber is believed to be “pissed” at her dad Stephen Baldwin, for making a “private” matter between her and her husband, Justin Bieber, public via social media.

A source close to Hailey and Justin Bieber told TMZ the couple are upset with her dad after he urged his Instagram followers to pray for them. Stephen had re-shared a post on Instagram that read: “Christians, please when you think of Justin and Hailey, take a moment to offer a little prayer for them to have wisdom, protection and to draw close to the Lord.”

The well-wishes shared by Stephen were originally written by the influencer Victor Marx and the reason for the need for them was not disclosed. Basically, something bad is happening and we don’t know what. According to the source, Hailey wishes both could have kept it quiet. Put it on the alt, if you will. Page Six reached out for clarification but no one got back to them.

In the aforementioned post, Victor also added that he, his wife and Hailey’s mother, Kennya Baldwin, “often pray together” for Hailey and Justin. Again, what and why, we do not know! But they acknowledge that they can’t face problems like normies because they are very famous! Justin has been battling a super horrible illness known as Ramsay Hunt syndrome. The condition was caused by his bout of shingles, leading to facial paralysis and causing him to cancel an entire leg of his tour. There was also all that speculation about their marriage being on the rocks.  However, their Super Bowl appearance last month put a damper on those.

“There are special challenges that folks in high visibility positions face, and also, the enemy doesn’t want them to draw closer to Jesus,” Victor’s words continued. “So often regardless of the material things or the accolades they often face spiritual warfare that intense and seeks to ship-wreck their faith, marriage and life in general. So thank you.”

It probably was a bit much for Hailey when Stephen shared this to his Instagram Story earlier this week to his 124,000 followers. He could play innocent and be like, ‘Hey, I only gave the bare min away,’ Regardless, it’s still airing dirty laundry in the public sphere. Not on! Especially when your daughter has spoken out about the stress of being in the spotlight has taken on her mental health.  Have a little tact, Stephen!

For more stories about Hailey and Justin Bieber and all the latest pop culture reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook