Jeremiah Brent Bobby Berk Queer Eye

Jeremiah Brent is joining the cast of Queer Eye and will be replacing Bobby Berk

Expect lots of white minimalistic interiors

Jeremiah Brent is going to be joining the cast of Queer Eye after Bobby Berk announced he was sadly leaving the show. Whilst Bobby Berk didn’t confirm why he had decided to leave the role, sources claimed the rest of the Queer Eye cast “began to resent him” as his “heart wasn’t in it.”

And whilst the boots of Bobby Berk will be hard to fill, Jeremiah Brent will be the newest member of the Queer Eye team and will handle the interior design aspect of the show. Jeremiah started as a styling associate to celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe on her show The Rachel Zoe Project, as well as hosting Home Made Simple.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by JEREMIAH BRENT (@jeremiahbrent)

Jerimiah Brent, like Bobby Berk, is no stranger to styling shows such as Queer Eye and has his own shows with his husband Nate Berkus including Nate & Jeremiah by Design, Nate & Jeremiah Save My House, and The Nate & Jeremiah Home Project. Jerimiah and Nate have been married for ten years and have two children together.

Based in New York City, he is the founder of his own full-service interior design firm, Jeremiah Brent Design, which launched in 2012 with locations in New York City and Los Angeles, as well as the lifestyle brand Atrio.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ATRIO (@shopatrio)

Jeremiah Brent has his own interior design style that is quite different to that which Bobby Berk does on Queer Eye. Think more minimalistic and using more natural less cosy materials and textures. Reddit users are wondering how he’ll fit into the show, saying that whilst he has “no bad vibes” it’ll “be weird watching someone new take on this role and interact with the group.”

And if you want the full rundown of all the drama that happened between Bobby Berk and Tan France, you can catch up on everything that happened between them here.

The latest series of Queer Eye is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.