MAFS Australia 2024 is the most ‘chaotic and craziest’ season yet with ‘worst behaved cast’

The season will feature ‘the most explosive dinner party viewers have seen in years’

Strap in everybody because MAFS Australia 2024 is set to be the most “chaotic and craziest” season yet, and will feature the “worst behaved cast” the show has ever seen. The show starts today and from the looks of things, we’re going to be set for an absolutely wild journey.

Daily Mail Australia revealed that one bride ended up ditching her vows with the source saying: “She was having none of it, and I think she was regretting ever signing up for the show.” The fiery cast will come to blows at the iconic dinner parties, which will be the “most explosive viewers have seen in years.”

Sexologist Alessandra Rampolla told The Daily Telegraph that the series is one of the “craziest” yet. She said: “I am ready to watch the craziness unfold. The experts don’t see what happens during the week, so watching the episodes gives me the full experience.

“It’s not about how many couples we get right. We’re showing Australia and the world what not to put up with and what not to do.”

Expert John Aitken described a new aspect of the show that will bring out some brutally honest and “raw” secrets from the cast. He said: “What really stands out is there’s this very raw Confessions Week which brings out some secrets and revelations we’ve never heard on MAFS before.”

In a recent interview, expert Mel said that she had never seen such “abhorrent and inappropriate” behaviour from a cast before and that her “jaw was on the floor” by how the MAFS Australia 2024 cast behaved.

She explained: “In other seasons, I think we’ve had one really fascinating, interesting story running through where there’s been a couple of key players and everyone’s been really focused in on what’s going on in their dynamic.

“But this time, it’s like there’s so many different little subplots going on. There are so many interesting dynamics that happen between people that you wouldn’t even expect. I think it’s much more interesting actually.

“Sometimes I think I’ve heard it all and then one of these participants opens their mouth and something completely unexpected comes out and I think, ‘Wow, I didn’t think it could get any worse and there it is.

“There’s a number of people who behave in ways that are absolutely abhorrent and inappropriate and cross boundaries that just should never happen in any social environment. You will have so many jaw-on-the-floor moments from a whole range of different people, and really from some people that you won’t expect.”

I have a feeling that this 2024 cast is going to give us the messiest season of MAFS Australia yet. I can’t wait.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia 2024 cast news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.