Louis Saffron Barker boyfriend

Meet Louis Rees-Zammit, the vibey 22-year-old rugby player dating Saffron Barker

Or, should we say Louis Rizz-Zammit

Saffron Barker, the 23-year-old Influencer who posts lifestyle and beauty content for her 2.5 million Youtube subscribers, has recently been posting new and cute updates from her relationship. Not only does she have her fashion, life and friends to a T – she has a dreamy boyfriend. Life really isn’t fair, is it?

Updating her 1.8 million Instagram followers on all of their cute getaways, Christmas together and wholesome family content. The 6ft 3 professional athlete, Louis Rees-Zammit, has been tagged in the photos, and of course we are all jealous. So, here’s everything you need to know about their extremely vibey relationship:

Louis and Saffron first met on the exclusive dating app Raya and got on insanely well

On Saffron’s podcast she revealed she and Louis matched on Raya, the exclusive celebrity dating app that only accepts eight percent of applicants. It’s basically Tinder, but for a small and elite group of people.

Saffron said she didn’t reply to him on the app, but he messaged her on Instagram. Neither of them followed each other so it was very exciting! She told fans that they both started Facetiming in the first few weeks of getting to know one another. Talking to her best friend, Anastasia, she said how nervous she was after going to grab drinks with him one weekend, after hopping on a flight to go and see him.

Louis was a professional rugby player for Wales but recently made a huge career move

Louis was previously a Welsh rugby union player and is seriously famous in the sport worlds for his try-scoring ability. He started being noticed properly when playing for Gloucester and received Premiership Player awards in 2019; he has always been on top of his game.

But Louis has been in the media lately after announcing a shocking move to the NFL for 2024, having achieved great success playing for Wales since the 2020 Six Nations. Literally nobody saw this one coming. But Louis shared his keen excitement to learn new skills and thanked his supporters, specifically his connections to Gloucester Rugby Club.

Louis and Saffron are seriously compatible when it comes to astrology

Not only is Louis Rees-Zammit a professional rugby player, but he also has brand deals with Savita drinks and regularly posts photos of his abs after working out in the gym. He is an Aquarius man to match Saffron’s Leo qualities which makes for a very good match. AND his glossy sleek hair. Go Saffron!

These two have been taking movie nights to a whole new level

Saffron and Louis’ first hard launch event for their relationship was at the premier of the new Hunger Games film, Ballard of Songbirds and Snakes. She said they were cuddling on the sofa and decided why not post the photos. Everyone was shocked. They were also seen walking the carpet together as they also attended the Wonka premier. What would we all do to walk a red carpet AND walk it with a professional athlete?

Now Saffron and Louis are navigating long distance as he takes on his new career challenge

Saffron Barker boyfriend

Credit: Instagrgam (@saffronbarker)

Although Louis is headed to America, Saffron says she is so excited and has shared Instagram stories of them both heading to the airport. She even added the image to her ‘Family’ highlight, aww. Louis also values family: he has an elder brother named Taylor who also plays rugby. Clearly, those genes run in the Zammit household.

Louis is on track to take the strong principals and mindset that make up a rugby player to the NFL, alongside keeping his sweet relationship with Saffron. These two are in it for the long run and we are so here for it.

Billionaire parents and Ivy League sport: Meet Emma Raducanu’s boyfriend Carlo Agostinelli

• All of the buff young British royals you need to know about 

• These are the top 20 richest Brits under 35, according to The Sunday Times rich list 

Featured image credit via Instagram