Jacob Elordi dating

Still Saltburn Obsessed? Take this quiz to see if newly single Jacob Elordi would date you

This man is so fine I could cry

If you are reading this, I am assuming that you are one of the many who has had the fortune of watching the beautifully filmed yet somewhat traumatising cinematic whirlwind that is Saltburn. I’m also going to assume you’re currently obsessing over Felix, the beautiful yet obnoxious main character played by Jacob Elordi.

Jacob Elordi claimed his place as Hollywood heartthrob back in 2019 when he starred in the HBO series Euphoria, where he plays the morally questionable Nate Jacobs. However, Saltburn has increased his appeal ten-fold. But let’s be real, what hasn’t Jacob been in recently? He’s starred in Sofia Coppola’s Pricilla, hosted an SNL with Renee Rapp (aka mother) and starred in a Calvin Klein commercial which had us all drooling.

For the last couple of years, Jacobs been off limits for mere mortals because he’s dating American YouTuber Olivia Jade Giannulli. But when the news broke this month that the on-off couple are potentially off, it was perfect fuel for all of our delusions that one day we will meet him, fall in love and become Hollywood’s hottest couple.

So, to further fuel your delusions, take this fun quiz to find out if you really do have a shot at a future with Jacob Elordi: