Paige Love Island All Stars

Here’s the real reason why Paige was banned from appearing on Love Island: All Stars

I feel like we’ve been robbed!

Let’s be honest, Paige would have been the perfect candidate for Love Island: All Stars, especially since she split up with Finn after dating for three years. And due to a clause in her contract with MTV she was “banned” from signing up for Love Island: All Stars, leaving her feeling “absolutely gutted.”

After Paige and Finn split last year she went on to sign up and appear on the MTV show, Ex On The Beach. The show was filmed in October but still hasn’t been broadcast. As such Paige has not been able to sign up for Love Island: All Stars as MTV doesn’t allow contestants to appear on rival dating shows before the series has aired.

A source said: “Paige is absolutely gutted as she was desperate to do All Stars but there was a clause in the contract with MTV that essentially stopped her from doing so,’ a source has said.

“It would have been different if Celeb Ex On The Beach had already aired, and she was hoping it might have done by now, but as it’s still to be screened, she’s essentially been blocked from entering the villa. ITV bosses were miffed too, as they would have loved to have Paige back.”

“If All Stars returns for another series next Winter, you can pretty much guarantee that, if she is single, she will be in the mix.”

Having said that, it looks like Piage has just soft-launched her new relationship on her Instagram, so perhaps we won’t be seeing her on Love Island: All Stars anytime soon!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.