Robert Pattinson engaged Twilight

I hate to break everyone’s hearts but Twilight’s Robert Pattinson is apparently engaged

He and Suki Waterhouse are expecting their first child together

Ladies and gents, please prepare to console yourselves, as it’s been reported that Robert Pattinson who stole our hearts in Twilight is officially off the market.

According to insider sources, Robert Pattinson proposed to his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse. The source told People magazine: “They are engaged. They both want to be married. It’s important for them. He’s so ready. His relationship with Suki is incredible. He feels very lucky.”

Suki and Robert first started dating in 2018 and after five years together are now also expecting a child together. Suki announced her pregnancy at her music set in a festival saying: “I thought I’d wear something sparkly today to distract you from something else I’ve got going on,” whilst she gestured towards her stomach, “I’m not sure if it’s working.”

Earlier this year, Suki told The Times that she is “shocked that I’m so happy with someone for nearly five years. I’m always incredibly excited when I see his name pop up on my phone or even a text, and I think he feels the same about me. We’ve always got so much to say, and I find him hilarious.”

Robert Pattinson rose to fame as our forever favourite white boy of the month, playing the palest white boy of them all, Edward in the Twilight series. Before dating Suki Waterhouse he was also involved in relationships with Kristen Stewart and FKA Twigs.

Now excuse me whilst I go and watch the Twilight movies for the 50th time whilst crying about how it should have been me getting engaged to Robert Pattinson.

For all the film and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook. on Instagram.

• Quiz: Can you guess the Twilight film from just a screenshot?

• Cameos, cut scenes, and butt pads: 21 facts you didn’t know about the making of Twilight

Every salty thing Robert Pattinson has ever said about how much he hates Twilight

Featured image via Matt Baron/Shutterstock