These editing errors prove we were robbed of huge parts of last night’s MAFS dinner party

I trust nothing anymore

Last night was the final dinner party of MAFS UK 2023, so an ultimate time for us to see the couples in this situation before the vows – so what if I told you the show was littered with editing errors which showed major parts were stolen from us? A crime!

The dinner party was filled with talking points, from Arthur choosing violence and his marriage with Laura being on the rocks, to Tasha confessing her love and our opinions of Peggy and Georges changing every single second – it was a lot.

But, if the dodgy editing of the episode is anything to go by, a lot happened in between these moments, that we didn’t get to see. As the group entered the room, we saw them all take their seats at the table. All is normal.

Editing errors during the MAFS dinner party last night, Married at First Sight UK 2023

via E4

But then, as if by magic, there was a game of musical chairs we missed out on apparently! The places they were all sat at changed in the blink of an eye. JJ was originally closest to the camera, and Tasha and Paul were at the far-end of the table. But then suddenly Tasha was closest to the camera and JJ and Paul were nowhere to be seen?!

via E4

Look, I’m not saying the cast should be glued to their seats throughout the whole dinner party, but then as if by magic once again, the seating arrangement changed. Yes, again. JJ was then back to being closest to the camera, and Tasha and Paul had gotten back into their seats and the end of the table.

via E4

This clearly shows huge parts of the dinner party were cut out, but not only that, but the events of the evening were shown to us in a completely random order – so who knows which conversations happened when, who was shown reacting to different things and if it was even the right reaction shown at the right time?!

Next time, just pop a camera there and do a livestream. I beg.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook