Are Sammy and Jess from Love Island going to split?

Guys, there’s convincing evidence that Jess and Sammy could be on the rocks

Sammy reposted a TikTok about men getting jealous of their girlfriend

I don’t mean to worry anyone, but I think something might be going on between this year’s Love Island winners Sammy and Jess. Here’s all the evidence people have scraped together online, that everything the two might be on the rocks.

Jess was seen at an event for fast-fashion brand InTheStyle, but Sammy was nowhere to be seen. Prior to this event, the two were seen at The Sun’s Who Cares Wins awards, which was 11 days ago.

A representative for Jess has insisted the pair is still together, “Sammy had another work commitment which meant he couldn’t attend. He’d have loved to have been there and they are happier than ever.”

Earlier last month Sammy attended We Are Festival, in association with PrettyLittleThing, but once again Jess did not come with him. Instead, Jess opted to spend her evening with friends from home as she enjoyed a night with an exclusive private members club, Playhxuse.

Love Island winner Jess is currently partying in Ibiza, but is very notably there by herself, as Sammy is completely absent from her Instagram posts and stories.

Fans also noted that Sammy had reshared a TikTok video about jealousy. The TikTok quote reads, “Men don’t get jealous over someone hitting their gf up. They get jealous of the girl giving the guy hitting her up the attention he wants.”

Sammy hasn’t appeared on Jess’ Instagram since September 6th, and fans on Reddit have speculated that her current Ibiza trip was a last-minute one, as she was just there for her birthday and is about to go to Dubai.

The Tab has contacted Sammy and Jess for comment. 

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Sammy and Jess, and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.