Celebs Go Dating 2023 exes

Reality stars and singers: Here are the famous ex-partners of the Celebs Go Dating 2023 cast

This show may as well be called Love Islanders Go Dating again

Season 12 of Celebs Go Dating is back and this time it’s got a cast we’re simply not worthy of. This series has the likes of TV icons and reality TV stars who will no doubt provide top tier entertainment in a bid to find love. All of these celebs have been in some pretty high-profile relationships since they’ve been in the public eye. So while this cast attempt to find love, with some trying their luck on TV again, let’s have a look at the exes of the Celebs Go Dating 2023 cast.

Adam Collard

Adam Collard is probably best known for appearing on Love Island… twice. On both occasions, he left the villa with someone on his arm but later split up with them.

While on Love Island in 2018, Zara and Adam coupled up after she entered the villa as a bombshell. The two were split up when Zara was dumped from the Island and Adam started to get to know Casa Amor bombshell Darylle Sargeant. However, Adam went back to Zara after he was dumped from the Island and they were in a relationship for eight months.

The couple moved in together in Essex before calling it quits in February 2019. Zara said: “I have tried so hard to be the best person I can possibly be and to make it work. Sometimes in life, you just aren’t enough for someone; no matter what you do for them or how much you try to be.”

Zara is currently dating Made in Chelsea star, Sam Thompson. The two have been together since May 2019 and split up for a short period in 2020 but are back together.

When Adam appeared on Love Island for the second time, he formed a connection with Paige Thorne, and the pair dated briefly on the outside but later split after videos of Adam cheating circulated on social media.

Chloe Burrows

Chloe Burrows starred in Love Island in 2021, where she met Toby Aromolaran and they came in second place. The couple were together for a year before parting ways. The news came as a shock to fans, with a source close to the couple saying they “put everything into their relationship” but it just wasn’t working.

“There’s been no wrongdoing, they have simply grown apart, and over time realised it’s better for them both to split. Naturally, Chloe has found the breakup difficult being able to spend time abroad with Millie has given her the space she needed to start moving on,” a source told MailOnline about the split.

Chloe has recently opened up about her split from Toby, saying it was “literally the worst thing I have been through”.

“I wouldn’t do that again. If I didn’t post anything about the two of us for like three days, I was hounded,” she explained.

“I felt pressure to keep everyone updated. If I hadn’t had that pressure it would have been a lot more smooth sailing I reckon.”

Lottie Moss

Lottis Moss is the younger sister of supermodel Kate Moss and she has a pretty wild love life. In the mid 2010s, Lottie was in a relationship with Made In Chelsea’s Sam Prince. The pair dated for a short while but according to sources, their relationship wasn’t “overly positive”.

Towards the end of 2016, Lottie began dating Made In Chelsea’s Alex Mytton and they stayed together for nine months. The couple split up reportedly due to his filming commitments in July 2017.

In July 2021, Lottie and The Vamps drummer Tristan Evans made their relationship official, but they then split up four months later.

A source said at the time: “They’ve been dating for a while and Lottie thinks this could become more serious. Lottie and Tristan have been spending time together out of the public eye and they both seem to be really happy.”

Vanessa Feltz

Vanessa Feltz was in a relationship for 16 years with singer songwriter Ben Ofoedu but they split earlier this year. The couple met in 2005 and were engaged the following year. Over the years, they planned to get married and adopt children but it never ended up happening.

In early 2023, the couple split, with Vanessa saying she was “sad and disappointed”.

She said: “Well, I haven’t been on Instagram for three weeks and that’s because my relationship with Ben is over after 16 years and I honestly didn’t know what to say to you on Instagram.

“But now it’s clear that it’s over and I really do feel that once the trust in a relationship is gone you really can’t get it back, and that’s what I’d tell anyone else to do.”

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook