Mal Love Island 2023

Chaotic nights out and ski trips: Inside Mal’s boujee life before Love Island 2023

She actually has the best vibes

Mal may have been dumped from the Love Island 2023 villa, but no one will be able to forget her and her very animated performance during the heart rate challenge.

She wasn’t in the villa for very long but most definitely made her mark for her short time in there. But now she has been dumped, what life will she be going back to? From fancy ski trips to an impeccable taste in fashion, here’s a look inside Mal’s boujee life before she entered the villa.

Mal is actually a major vibe, and her Instagram is an ode to that

While some viewers may have thought Mal was a bit over the top at times, she actually is the best kind of person. Her Instagram is full of pictures of her just having a laugh with friends, going out to the pub and just having a good time. Her vibes may not have been matched in the villa but she’ll certainly go home to people who can match her levels.

Whether she’s posting chaotic BeReals or even more chaotic night out photos, Mal was living her best life before entering the Love Island villa. So, it’s safe to say she’ll be going back to it all over again.

She is living her best London corporate girly life

Mal may be from Edinburgh in Scotland, however she is living a very boujee life in Notting Hill in London. A number of her Instagram photos show her posing outside well known spots in Notting Hill and traipsing across London to boujee nightclubs, restaurants and taking some pretty iconic selfies on the tube.

Mal did speak about her move to London, saying she found it was difficult to date in the big city. Before entering the villa, the former bombshell said: “Since I moved to London, and having the balance of seeing friends, work and gym, it’s really difficult to date at the same time. It’s quite exhausting to date in the real world.”

She has a truly epic fashion sense

While Mal was in the villa, she served some looks and it makes sense given her fashion sense was just as impeccable outside of the villa. Before she appeared on the show, Mal’s friend Imi sent her in with some truly iconic looks and it’s just a shame we never got to see her wear them all.

Majority of Mal’s clothes were handmade for her by the sustainable fashion label Imi Studios. The brand handmade nine looks for Mal to wear on the show and she slayed no matter if we saw her wear them or not. During the episode Mal was dumped on, viewers could see Jess in a blue number which was designed by Imi Studios. Iconic? I think yes x

Mal is always on holiday catching an impeccable tan

Like many of the Islanders, Mal has enjoyed a number of fancy holidays and is always looking great while on them. Some of the locations she has visited include Marbella in Spain, Ibiza in Spain as well as Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise in France. If there was ever a doubt Mal was a ski trip girly, you ought to give your head a wobble.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.