The Kardashians net worths

The Kardashians net worths: Who is the richest family member?

Kim apparently charges $500k per Instagram post

The KarJenner family have been on our TV screens for over 15 years and are showing no signs of slowing down. Over the years, the family have had starred in movies, started their own beauty lines and alcohol businesses – generating a lot of money for the one of the world’s most famous families.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians put the family on the map and with 20 seasons, they soon became some of the richest people in the influencer and reality TV world. With The Kardashians creating even more money for the family, it begs the questions of just how rich they all are.

So which Kardashian family member is the richest? Here are the net worths of the Kardashian family ranked from filthy rich to making you want to start your own reality TV and beauty empire with your family.

9. Robert Kardashian – $10 million

While Rob has stayed out of the public eye for quite some time, he has still been making some money. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Robert Kardashian is worth an eye-watering $10 million.

After featuring on KUWTK, Rob had his own show alongside his ex-girlfriend Blac Chyna called Rob & Chyna. Rob also has a sock line, Arthur George, which he set up after developing a passion for men’s accessories. He has previously collaborated with Kylie Jenner on different styles.

8. Scott Disick – $45 million

via Disney+ / Hulu

Okay fine, Scott Disick isn’t technically a member of the KarJenner family but come on, there’s no way you don’t think of him when talking about The Kardashians.

Scott is worth a whopping $45 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He has featured in countless seasons of KUWTK and even The Kardashians on Hulu and he even had his own TV show called Flip It Like Disick.

In 2018, Scott launched his own clothing brand called Talentless. He chose the name to give “a big F-U to everybody in the world that basically said that anybody that was in the reality business 10, 15 years ago didn’t have talent.”

7. Khloé Kardashian – $60 million

The Kardashian sister with the lowest net worth is Khloé, who is worth reportedly $60 million. Her millions can be down to her role as an executive producer on The Kardashians. She has also featured in a number of spin-off TV shows including Kourtney and Khloé take Miami and Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian.

Khloé also has her own clothing line, Good American, as well as a number of endorsement deals which has no doubt boosted her net worth.

6. Kendall Jenner – $60 million

Like Khloé, Kendall Jenner has a reported net worth of $60 million. The supermodel was the highest paid model in 2017 and 2018, making $22.5 million in one of the years, according to Forbes.

Over the years, Kendall has done brand deals like nobody’s watching. She has worked with Pepsi, Proactiv and has even done collaborations with Kylie Cosmetics. In May 2021, Kendall launched her own tequila business, 818 and it is incredibly successful.

5. Kourtney Kardashian – $65 million

The eldest Kardashian sister is worth $65 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Kourtney makes her money as an executive producer on The Kardashians as well as from her brand, Poosh. Back in 2022, Poosh had an estimated worth of $15 million.

Like her sisters, Kourtney also makes money from various endorsements. In the past she has worked with Boohoo, Calvin Klein and Popeyes.

4. Caitlyn Jenner – $100 million

Caitlyn Jenner was making money long before she appeared on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Caitlyn made her money as a former Olympian through endorsement deals, speeches and special appearances.

After leaving the KUWTK series, Caitlyn had her own show called I Am Cait and later published her own memoir called The Secrets of My Life.

3. Kris Jenner – $230 million

The third highest paid Kardashian is Kris Jenner, the momager that everyone knows and loves. Kris was the mastermind behind Keeping Up With the Kardashians and was also an executive producer on the show.

According to Forbes, Kris manages all of her children and so she gets a 10 per cent cut of all their earnings. So it’s fair to say she is never out of pocket!

2. Kylie Jenner – $750 million

via Disney+ / Hulu

At the age of 21, Kylie Jenner was said to be the world’s youngest self-made billionaire. However, the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on her businesses, her net worth is now at an estimated $750 million.

From her various businesses such as Kylie Cosmetics, Kylie Swim and Kylie Baby, Kylie has proven to be one of the richest family members in the KarJenner clan. Kylie Jenner became the first woman to hit 300 million followers on Instagram back in January and I don’t even want to imagine how much she charges for a photo.

1. Kim Kardashian – $1.4 billion

It comes as no surprise that Kim Kardashian is a billionaire. From her various businesses, TV and film appearances and endorsement deals, Kim Kardashian is the richest family member.

In 2022, Kim ranked as number 18 on Forbes‘ America’s Richest Self-Made Women list. Kim’s business, Skims, is her moneymaker and her collection doubled in valuation to $3.2 bullion from 2020 to 2021.

Kim also charges an eye-watering amount on her Instagram. In 2017, CEO of digital marketing firm Talent Resources, Michael Heller, told US Weekly that Kim charged up to $500,000 per post in that year. Wild.

Season three of The Kardashians is available to watch on Disney+ now. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook