MAFS Australia’s Melissa files a police report after man turns up at her work demanding sex

He asked to meet the ‘freak in the sheets’

Married at First Sight Australia bride Melissa Sheppard has filed a police report after a man turned up at her work place demanding sex.

The 41-year-old went on MAFS Australia season 10 and got the “sex pest bride” edit. She told Yahoo Lifestyle she formalised her complaint against the man.

She said: “They just stormed into the salon and asked if the ‘freak in the sheets’ was there.” Melissa continued: “Thank god my clients and the community that I live in are so phenomenal, they looked at this gentleman and said, ‘get out’ and he fumbled his words and he left.”

Melissa went on to say the man said he wanted to meet the “freak in the sheets” – a reference to her nickname on the show. She said: “He wanted to basically have sex with the girl on TV, the girl that’s made up, the girl that’s ready to have sex with anybody.”

Following her time on MAFS Australia, Melissa took a break from the spotlight after her relationship with Josh White fizzled out. She has since dragged her edit on the show several times and claimed it wasn’t an accurate portrayal of herself.

Just recently Melissa appeared on Hughesy, Ed and Erin on Monday as part of the radio show’s new dating themed segment, in which single mothers are paired with younger men. Melissa was paired with 33-year-old Dave who she said gave her heart “flutters.”

The couple attended an intimate pottery class whilst a film crew shot the whole thing. Yes, it was iconic!