Coachella best dressed

Crochet crops and cowboy boots: Coachella 2023’s best dressed are all British influencers

The Love Island girlies SLAYED

Everyone’s favourite basic bitch festival, Coachella, is back for another Spring with headliners including Bad Bunny, Rosalía and Calvin Harris appearing across two weekends in the Colorado Desert. And, obviously, all the world’s influencers have packed their suitcases to make an appearance.

Celebs like Kylie Jenner, Emma Chamberlain and Hailey Bieber have been best dressed in the Coachella Valley for the past few years. But in 2023, as American A-listers opted for white, beige and denim fits (yawn) it was the British influencers that truly slayed the house down.

Coachella best dressed

Credit: Instagram (@haileybieber @emmachamberlain @kyliejenner)

Yup. Thankfully, colour and fun are what British attendees have opted for as they swap the muddy fields of Glasto for Coachella’s pristine Ferris wheel in the manicured fields of Southern California. Because, despite its Pinterest-perfect aesthetic, this is still a music festival, after all.

So, in case you need some outfit inspo before festival season kicks off in the UK next month, Here’s everything the best-dressed influencers wore to Coachella 2023:

Tasha Ghouri

Coachella best dressed

Credit: Instagram (@tashaghouri)

Carrying the looks of Coachella on her back, Tasha Ghouri has one hundred per cent won the best-dressed award at Coachella this year. She’s seriously channelling Barbie aesthetic in this all-blue knit fit with matching nails and knee-high boots.

And on day two, she’s gone even harder:

Coachella best dressed

Credit: Instagram (@tashaghouri)

Like, ok!! Pop off.

Indiyah Polack

Best dressed Coachella

Credit: Instagram (@indiyahhhp)

Unsurprising, Tasha’s bestie and Love Island co-star Indiyah Pollock also slayed in a similar knitted co-ord with pink, teal, and white stripes. Her little Western-style waistcoat really ties the whole thing together. The tassels? Please. Love so much.

Olivia Neill

Coachella Olivia Neill outfit

Olivia Neill is really in her fashion girlie era and didn’t disappoint on Coachella day one in this red co-ord with a humungous bow and knee-high boots. She’s yet to drop a grid post from her time at the festival so there could be even better looks coming over the next few days.

Amelia Dimoldenberg

Coachella best dressed

Credit: Instagram (@ameliadimz)

Chicken Shop Date’s Amelia opted for classic cowboy boots but mixed things up with a plaid brown mini skirt and silky white blouse. Giving leg but avoiding shoulder sunburn: Smart. First the Oscars slay, now Coachella? She’s living.

Nella Rose

Coachella best dressed

Credit: Instagram (@nellarosee)

The only influencer we’d actually want to hang out with all night long, Nella Rose, brought gaming slay to Coachella in a Grand Theft Auto co-ord, layered over a black bikini top. Unhinged and perfect. Plus, the shades and bucket hat? UK tradition.

Saffron Barker

Coachella Best dressed

Credit: Instagram (@saffronbarker)

Channeling Christina Aguilera in the 90s, Saffron Barker opted for knee-high black boots, double denim belted mini skirt with matching sleeves and a simple bandeau. How will she dance in those shoes? Absolutely no clue. But the content served.

Lewis Hamilton

You’ve seen a dad shirt on holiday but you’ve never seen a dad co-ord. And with the clashing bucket hat? Festival poetry. Lewis Hamilton is in his basic bitch era and we’re here for it. Florals for spring! Groundbreaking. Except, amongst the blandness of other Coachella dressers – it actually, really, is.