The White Lotus season three cast

Omg, these truly iconic celebrities are rumoured to be in The White Lotus season three

They could be clearing their schedules as we speak

The White Lotus is officially returning for a third season based, rumoured to be based in Thailand, sometime in 2025. And everyone is already pining to know who’s going to be cast in the latest round of the hectic hotel drama. So far, Jason Isaacs, Parker Thee Posey, Leslie Bibb, Dom Hetrakul Michelle Monaghan, Tayme Thapthimthong and Carrie Coon have been confirmed. But plenty more actors have been rumoured.

From British national treasures to Hollywood icons, every red carpet is filled with stars desperate to get on the show. So, in case you’re wondering who’s been clearing their schedule for months of filming with showrunner Mike White, here’s every celeb who still could be checking in to The White Lotus hotel for season three:

Danny DeVito

One celeb rumoured to be in The White Lotus season three cast is none other than Danny DeVito after the It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia actor was seen having dinner with The White Lotus creator Mike White in Los Angeles.

“Was at dinner in West Hollywood last week and saw Mike White dining with someone “big” (name in comments),” wrote one user on Reddit alongside pictures of Danny and Mike eating in LA. “Coincidence or Season 3 prep?” they asked. “Thought this sub would be curious. (Sorry for the poor quality, I was trying to be sneaky).”

Hopes and prayers it’s season three prep.

Laura Dern

Mike White and Laura Dern have been working together for decades. And after Laura’s voice featured in season two of The White Lotus as Michael Imperioli’s furious ex-wife, fans are desperate for her to be cast as an on-screen character for season three. Maybe Albi will recommend his mum a relaxing week away at The White Lotus Thailand resort? The potential links are endless. All it takes is the OK from Mike.

Jennifer Anniston

In an interview with E!, Jennifer Anniston revealed she’s desperate to be cast in The White Lotus as Jennifer Coolidge’s character Tanya’s sister to (spoiler) avenge her death. At the Golden Globes, Mike White claimed half of Hollywood had passed on the opportunity to be involved with the show but Jennifer set the record straight: “I didn’t!” she said. “I didn’t even get a call.”

Fingers crossed Mike will pick up the phone and call Jen for season three.

Hayden Panettiere

Jennifer Anniston isn’t the only celeb begging to be in The White Lotus season three. Bring it On and Nashville actress Hayden Panettiere told E! she was dying for a role. “I want to do it so bad,” she said. “I want to do it, like Tom Cruise-jumping-on-Oprah’s-couch bad.”

Joanna Lumley

National treasure Joanna Lumley has also been throwing her hat in the ring for a role in The White Lotus season three. Last January, she admitted she thought Jennifer Coolidge had been “spectacular” in the show, before adding: “Please, just quietly put my name under the door for that one.” She has such an old money vibe, surely she’s a contender.

Rosamund Pike

Last night, a Tweet went out claiming Rosamund Pike had been confirmed to be starring in The White Lotus season three. And, while the internet collectively gasped with joy, it looks like this announcement was completely fan created. Sob. We can hope it’s a no smoke without fire situation, though.

Connie Britton

Members of The White Lotus season one cast are also attempting to make a comeback for season three. “[Mike] wanted me to be in the second season, and there was an idea that I loved for the character,” Connie Britton, who played Nicole Mossbacher, claimed to Deadline.

“Our intention is to do it in the third season. A piece of casting didn’t work in the second season and we’re hoping to that in the third season. I would love to see a spinoff on every character in that show.”

Jake Lacy

Another season one cast member also looking to get the call for the upcoming season is Jack Lacy, who played Shane Patton. “Maybe six months from now when the thrill of this new season calms for a moment, [Mike White] might be like, ‘Are we really going to do a third? Are we going to have anyone back?’” he said to Radio Times. Only time will tell if he’s talking about himself.