Samie red dress Love Island

We found Samie’s slay red dress from last night’s Love Island and it’s actually affordable

She’s officially the It Girl of the season for this outfit

There are few moments from this season of Love Island that have legitimately had us wowing and bowing. But we will admit that when Samie slipped on her floor length dress of choice for her final date with Tom last night, she undeniably slayed like no winter Love Island contestant had slayed before.

Red dresses have always been the It Girl’s outfit of choice. They mean attention, power, and love. And with her outfit’s added details of a plunge back design and slinky fabric, Samie definitely had her main character, limelight stealing, Pippa Middleton moment.

Obv, Twitter literally lost its mind over the best fit of the season. So, on the off chance you were also wondering where the dress of the moment came from, we’ve done the digging.

Samie red dress Love Island

So, where is Samie’s red dress actually from?

In case you’re hoping to serve serious backless beauty at an event soon, we’re happy to tell you Samie’s It Girl moment dress is from the classic night out label Club L London. And it’s only £65, which is quite a shock after we discovered Samie’s designer necklace costs £382.

Bad news, though, it’s sold out. Literally in every size— as is the power of Love Island’s influence. Samie x Club L collab is one hundred per cent happening the second she’s out the villa.

Samie red dress Love Island

Love Island 2023 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.