Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2

Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 drops tomorrow, so here’s everything exciting we know about it

The Neo-Tokyo theme? INJECT IT

Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 kicks off tomorrow, and it’s titled Fortnite Mega. If everything we’ve seen from the season so far adds up, it’s looking like it’s going to be Mega by name and Mega by nature. A futuristic Tokyo visual style, insane looking skins and some mad weapons and motorbike upgrades are all coming – here’s everything you need to know.

What skins are in the Battle Pass?

Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 skins look unbelievable in the Battle Pass for the next season, and we’ve had loads of leaks and confirmation of the leaks from the official Fortnite Twitter over the past week – and everything looks insane. The secret skin is going to be Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan – assumingly causing fans of that franchise to lose their shit.

The Tier 100 this season looks absolutely slay, rest assured I’ll be running her. Other skins include an anime girl in a skater skirt with braids, a cycle gal with a bunny hood, a variation of Drift, a flaming Samurai looking skin, a lizard man who may or may not be a sushi chef and a skull guy in a suit. It’s all happening.

The motorbikes are getting a slick upgrade

Gone are the rust buckets of the medieval season, just take a look at THAT.

A huge new city POI is coming

Tilted Towers is absolutely shaking… This is the most gorgeous POI I’ve ever seen in the entire history of Fortnite, no joke.

Other rumours

Allegedly, the season might launch with the much rumoured first person mode, which will be insane. Bear in mind that Chapter 3’s Season 2 introduced zero build – which changed the game forever, so anything’s possible. Other rumours have suggested their might be a grinding mechanic introduced, like the one in the criminally underplayed Sunset Overdrive.

We hope and we pray. Give me new weapons too! Bring on tomorrow, I’ll be sweating it out in Fortnite Mega all day.

Related stories recommended by this writer:

Every season of Fortnite ranked definitively from worst to best

• Everything we know about Assassin’s Creed Codename Hexe, the ‘darkest’ game yet

• An inarguable ranking of all 12 mainline Assassin’s Creed games from worst to best