Emily Canham is being dragged after showing off her ‘cheapest outfit’ including a £95 bag

‘It’s giving Alfie Deyes £1 challenge’

Emily Canham is a 25-year-old influencer who is obsessed with fashion. However recently she posted a video onto her TikTok which has over 954,000 followers and challenged herself to wear the cheapest outfit from her wardrobe. Well, she failed because her outfit cost almost £200 and over half of it is on the bag alone – classic!

Her comment section is full of people calling her out for the outfit she picked out, so here’s a rundown of all the drama:

She starts off strong with a vest top from H&M which she says cost her £4.99 but from then on it’s all just downhill from there. The next item is a pair of Brandy Melville’s Anastasia sweatpants which cost £30 on the official website but Emily claims they were “around £19.”

@emilycanham

the CHEAPEST items in my wardrobe 🙌🏼🙌🏼 my most worn tops and they’re only £4.99 #getdressedwithme #outfitchallenge

♬ Monkeys Spinning Monkeys – Kevin MacLeod & Kevin The Monkey

Then in terms of shoes, Emily says the most affordable pair of shoes that she owns are Converse which are £60 and even says herself this “is not cheap.” But then we get onto the bag, the obvious choice would be a tote bag or something like that but Emily insists the cheapest bag in her wardrobe is a Longchamp bag that costs £95.

As you can imagine the comment section is majorly rinsing Emily, one person even said her video was “giving Alfie Deyes £1 challenge.” Another person on TikTok, who has the top comment, said: “Bros never been to Primark.” Others were literally just laughing about how unrelatable the video is and it’s true. Someone in the comments asked Emily if she owns anything from Primark and she replied: “Of course, their Disney stuff slaps.” She also replied “😩😩😩” when someone said her “cheapest” outfit would be their most expensive one.

Just recently it was reported Emily rents a flat in London for £2,350 and it’s a one bedroom so no one to split this rent with and she’s said herself it’s an extra £95 a month for private parking too. It’s giving Lydia Millen checking into The Savoy!!