App to find Prime

Um, so there’s an app where you can track the stock of Prime in your local supermarket

You literally couldn’t make this up

Prime has been taking over the country, with people doing absolutely everything in their power to get their hands on the 500ml hydration drink. Prime was set up by YouTubers KSI and Logan Paul, in order to “fill the void where great taste meets function.” Prime bottles have been an instant sell out on the website, being priced at £24.99. Some shops have been infamous for selling or giving away Prime to fans as well as having to place a limit on how many bottles one person can buy, but now there’s an app that helps fans find Prime across the UK.

Not everyone has been so lucky when it comes to getting their hands on Prime, with some resales being over £600 for one bottle. If you’re a bit more tactical and want to ensure you’ll be able to buy a bottle of Prime when you go to the shops, there is an app that actively tracks the stock of Prime bottles.

App to find Prime

via eBay

Prime Tracker UK actively tracks 2204 stores throughout the UK that have Prime in stock. Fans of the drink can receive an instant notification for new stock updates so they don’t miss out on restocks in shops. The app has a team which monitors and calls Asda, Aldi and Spar on a daily basis to “supply the best possible Prime stock information”.

The app also has a Discord server with over 12,000 users to help source information on Prime bottles nationwide. The mission of Prime Tracker UK is simple. “Our app has been made because we’re in the same boat as many other people – we’ve had click and collect orders cancelled at no notice because they’ve run out of Prime, we’ve had stores tells us five different things about their stock levels or deliveries and none of them have turned out to be true.

“Let’s put a stop to this and find the drink we all want,” the creators of the app said. The app is available on the App Store for 89p.