So, which university takes the most ket?

Hint: It’s not Oxford or Cambridge x

Ahhh ketamine, a beloved drug to horses and students alike. Before coming to university, many students may not know a great deal about ketamine. Maybe you knew some people who had tried it, but it’s use wasn’t typically as widespread as other drugs like MDMA.

All that changes though, when you walk through those doors as a silly little fresher. Yes, while university may expose you to many new wonders of the world – it also exposes you to a hell of a lot of drugs.

According to The Tab’s Drug Survey, over 69.5 per cent of students have tried ket, whilst over a quarter say they take it once a month or more.

At Liverpool John Moores, by far the country’s kettiest uni, nearly 90 per cent of students said they do ket once a year or more – with the majority saying they do it a few times a year.

Coming in for apparently the kettiest uni city – Leeds and Leeds Beckett claim the second and third spot. At Leeds, nearly 20 per cent of students said they’re doing ket weekly.

Meanwhile, at York, Cambridge and Edinburgh– where students are probably most likely to own actual horses – not even a third have ever tried ket.

Where does your uni rank?

Percentage of respondents who say they take ketamine once a year or more.