sizing up, tiktok, meaning

People on TikTok are freaking out after finding out the gross meaning of ‘sizing up’

Here’s what sizing up actually means

Sizing someone or something up usually means critically assessing it, or seeing if you could take them in a fight. But now sizing up has a whole new sexual (and quite grim) meaning on TikTok, and people are filming videos reacting to finding out what it actually means.

TikTok has taught us loads that we both want to know (dalgona coffee, whipped lemonade, a simple three-step trick to make anyone fall in love with you), and very much don’t want to know – with the meaning of “sizing up” falling very much in to the second of these categories.

What does sizing up mean on TikTok?

Urban Dictionary defines “sizing up” as: “When a guy examines a girl’s thighs in order to see if she can take dick from him.” Yep, so there’s that.

Another definition on the site says: “When a guy looks at a girl’s thighs to see if it’ll fit or not, the smaller the thighs they’ll easier it’ll be and the thicker they are it’ll be harder.”

People are freaking out after finding out what sizing up means, saying it’s gross. But others are confused and wondering if it’s something men actually do.

sizing up, tiktok, meaning

Ok but is it???

Here’s what people on TikTok are saying after finding out the meaning of sizing up:

@amorestupidolocoyo♬ original sound – 𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘦

@sadsimp15##Buffering it’s 2am so ignore my god awful appearance rn but WTH ##sizingup ##wlw ##mwah ##roblox ##AAAAA♬ original sound – 𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘦

@whxreforanime##Buffering ##wtf ##help ##fypシ♬ original sound – 𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘦

@mayas.fruityi am- jus- idk no words…##help ##wtf ##Buffering vc: @0.kira.xo♬ original sound – 𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘦

@bl0ndemilf##Buffering♬ original sound – 𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘦

For even more TikTok tricks and hacks, and for all the latest news and gossip – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.