Who are the people buying ket themed merch?

That’s a lovely gift how kind

According to a recent Cosmo article, everyone loves K and everyone who loves it, buys embarrassing merch to prove how much they love it.

Yes, that is a phone case with K's molecular structure

Unfortunately, there are some people like this who exist. You're at a house party, the music is blaring, everyone's having a great time. Then someone walks in wearing a Ket themed T-shirt, carrying a horse-head mask. They'll probably call it Special K or anything other than what it's actually called. They are the worst.

But for their benefit, we've tracked down some of the absolute worst ket themed merch available on the internet, that people are actually buying:

A laptop protector case to remind everyone in your seminar, what you looked like last night

This T-shirt of the molecular composition of Ket, to help you cheat in your next Chemistry exam

This poster of the molecular composition of Ketamine is the perfect decor item for your room

Or a T-shirt of your favourite childhood character smashing through lines of ket

Let everyone in your flat know you love Ket, by never washing up your 'I spy with my little eye something beginning with K' mug

This sweatshirt is like Nike's 'Just Do It', but with Ket in the end!!! Get it?

Maybe if Americans had this keta T-Shirt,they wouldn't have voted for a racist orange

This T-shirt, as featured in Cosmopolitan's latest article about "Generation K"

An exquisite cap to stop your brains from falling out after a mental night of doing ket

Wear this Ketpreme T-shirt for the day

And then this Ketpreme hoodie to turn it into a night look

Don't wear a cross around your neck, buy this religious necklace instead

It's not cheating in your Chem test, if your laptop protector has the K molecular structure on it!!

We all know someone who would wear this T-shirt because they've stopped being subliminal about their love of K and just want everyone to know

A phone case for someone who always says: "Oh my god I hate chemicals so much, I'd never put something unnatural in my body"