Watch this video of a student screaming at a Trump-supporting campus preacher

‘It’s art’

An extremely good video of an Art student screaming at a Trump-supporting campus preacher has surfaced.

Filmed by Eric Bostrom earlier this week, a campus preacher at Western Washington University, the footage shows an Art major howling at him for his Trump sign.

During the excellent two minute video, she is seen shouting across campus at the preacher, who wields a sign emblazoned with the words “TRUMP USA BORDERS LAWS JOBS LIBERTY.”

She is also seen emptying the contents of her bag – tissues, chalk and a yoghurt (she bellows “yoghurt” as she does it).

“This is what happens when you don’t take your meds,” says the preacher. “This is why I don’t believe in the legalization of marijuana. Right here on the Western Wash U campus, she’s going nuts with the Trump sign. She doesn’t like the Trump sign.”

During the video, a woman approaches and asks: “I just wanted to make sure, I thought something was wrong.”

“Oh no, you’re good,” the student says calmly, and then gets back to screaming.

A faculty member also comes up to ask: “Do you need help?”

She responds: “No I’m fine,” and then as the faculty member leaves, she shouts: “Call the police bitch!”

“It’s art! Aaaaart. Aaaaaart,” she shouts by way of explanation towards the end of the clip.

We have reached out to both of them for comment.