Elite Daily says if your zodiac sign is Cancer, you want to be dressed up in a diaper during sex

The other signs are even worse

Yesterday Elite Daily published an article in which they graphically described the sort of sadistic things each sign are likely to enjoy in bed, and some of them are a blatant grab for clicks really shocking!

I’ll sum up the worst for you, so you don’t have to subject yourself to it:

Apparently, if you’re an Aries you like sadist games of horse-y, and if you’re a Taurus you’re into shit play. Now shit play is fine, but these generalizations seems a bit out of hand.

If you’re a Leo you like making porn, which is great, and Virgos are into sexual punishment. Libras like four course foreplay, sex with a Scorpio means you need a safe word, Sags like extra partners, Caps like simulated sadism, and if you’re an Aquarius you like to get ~experimental~*. Note that all of these seem relatively normal.

And then Pisces are into prostitution. BUT, nothing is weirder than what Elite Daily say Cancers are into:

Incestuous role-play, which is . . whatever, but then they say, “Dressing up your Cancer partner in a diaper and pretending to be his or her mommy or daddy will get them off. They just won’t ever admit it, or ask for it outright.”

Now I’m not here to kink-shame but why the fuck do Elite Daily think Cancers are into wearing diapers and calling their sexual partners “Mommy”? I am a Cancer, and I do not ever want someone doing this to me because they read that article.

You do what you want in the sac, but I’m going to leave Mommy out of it.