The election outlook for Donald Trump is pretty grim

Things are finally going poorly for Trump

With three months until the general election, Trump’s polling numbers are looking…bad, to say the least.

NBC News has Clinton with a double-digit lead over Trump in general election polling, and FiveThirtyEight, with their scary-accurate election forecast give him only a 12 percent chance of winning the presidency come November.

They also have him losing every single swing state. Yikes. Even the good folks of Georgia, generally a red state, are favoring Clinton. None of these things are good for Trump and his (increasingly dwindling) supporters.

Even better, FiverThirtyEight predicts that if the election were held today, Trump would have just a four percent chance of winning. Four percent! It’s unprecedented, but then again, nothing about this election has been.

So Donald Trump, until recently was thought immune to gaffes and public displays of incompetency, can’t seem to overcome slandering the family of a dead soldier, referring to Clinton as “the devil” then the “founder of ISIS”, asking Russia to hack her emails (an act of treason) and kicking a baby out of one of his rallies.

Just today, he made headlines for hinting that people with guns (“Second Amendment people”) could stop Clinton.

Apparently those things were enough to bring American voters back to its senses. Better late than never.