There was a ‘pimps and hoes’ themed house party on Egerton road this weekend

They had their own snapchat filter

On Friday night, nine second-years threw a “pimps and hoes” themed 21st party on Egerton road. It had its own snapchat filter which said “21 @ 74”, surrounded by lipstick marks and hearts.

The party cost over £600 to put on and featured a massive setlist of nine DJs from Antwerp and Lord of the Tings. It was even rumoured to have rivalled Newcastle’s S&M party – and the “Kinky Ken and Bondage Barbie” party last weekend.

Second-years Robbie, Izzy, Margot, Klara, Chloe, AJ, Vikki, Emma and Dominika transformed their Egerton house into three rooms of music, each kitted out with MK3 850 speakers and lazers worth over £2000.

Ed Gough of Lord of the Tings

You had to have a wristband to gain entry and many people were turned away at the door.

They even had a set list for the music on the night:

Tiff, a friend of the birthday girl’s, who helped to organise the party said: “to be fair all the hassle of setting everything up paid off fantastically, it was an absolutely wonderful birthday night”.

There was a cap of 350 on the number allowed in, but people were climbing over the wall at the back of the house. At its peak there were around 400 people in the nine-bedroom house.

The bouncers were worried that the number of people getting into the party was becoming unsafe, so at around 2am they stopped letting people into the house – including those that lived there.

They even stopped DJ Lunas from getting in, who was meant to be playing from 3-4am.

Jake had a good night

They placed a wardrobe on top of the garden wall to prevent people getting in, but it just got pushed into their garden and smashed.

The host of the event Roberta told The Tab: “I had a fabulous birthday night, all the outfits were divine. Hoe themes are my favourite”.