Nick Hannah Love Is Blind

‘I’m not delulu’: Nick slams Hannah’s ‘completely false’ opinions about him on Love Is Blind

‘I think maybe she had some issues or insecurities’

We could all see the breakup between Hannah and Nick on Love Is Blind coming from a mile away but she certainly didn’t hold back on her true opinions bout him and I can’t lie it was a brutal watch.

Hannah broke off their engagement and coldly told Nick that he didn’t match her intellectually, creatively, financially, or any other way. As if that wasn’t bad enough she then went through the list of flaws she’d written about him in Mexico and informed him he hadn’t improved on any of them. Yikes.

Well, now he’s had some time to reflect Nick has clapped back at Hannah and shut down her opinions as “completely false” and claims he was a “respectful” guy throughout the whole of Love Is Blind.

Via Netflix

He told Entertainment Weekly: “I am as intellectual as her. I’m not the type to say, ‘I’m better than you at this, this, and that.’ Clearly, I felt like I wasn’t an equal in the relationship, and throughout the show, I was understanding and respectful, mature, sincere and financially literate.”

He went on to add that his career in real estate means he has to be good at finances, commenting: “I look at contracts and numbers, and help my clients, and serve them at a high level. I graduated from William & Mary with two great degrees — one of the best schools in the country. The things she was saying, I didn’t agree with, but at that point, I realized there’s nothing I could really do to save the relationship.”

Via Netflix

He continued: “I was raised the right way by my parents,” he says. “I was always told to treat people, especially women, with respect. The duck situation wasn’t really that deep, I was just having fun with it, but she felt it was disrespectful.

“I had a conversation with Katie at the Halloween party, and it was very mature and respectful, but she thought it was disrespectful. I think maybe she had some issues or insecurities, we all do, but some problems that she had to address with herself and her friends and that were getting [projected] on me.”

He added: “I was a genuine, stand-up guy the whole time. I am very respectful. I am attentive. I think one of my best traits is being socially aware and reading rooms. I am intelligent… Not ‘delulu.’ Some people did look a little ‘delulu’ at times, but not me.”

Never in my life did I think I’d hear the words “delulu” come out of Nick’s mouth but here we are.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.