Fix the Bridgerton-shaped hole in your heart with more adorable behind the scenes pics

Nicola keeping us fed with the disposables right now

Bridgerton season three is officially over and I genuinely don’t think I have it in me to wait a whole two years for the next season. I am still firmly in my obsessing over Polin era. But whilst your Bridgerton withdrawals creep in, Nicola has saved us all by sharing a load of behind the scenes disposable pics from season three. And not only this, they’re all from a film camera that Luke bought her! Stop it, genuinely weeping right now.

So fix the Bridgerton-shaped hole in your life with these genuinely adorable behind the scenes pics from season three:

New profile pic

Via Instagram

Kinda need to know what they’re laughing at 

Via Instagram

Major FOMO right about now 

Via Instagram

Mamma Bridgerton slaying

I love them both!

Via Instagram

Wedding vibes

Via Instagram

The most immaculate vibes 

Via Instagram

Refuse to accept they’re not actually in love 

Via Instagram

Another Momma Bridgerton slay

Not the Elf Bar 

Two icons 

Via Instagram

Farley being a queen in the background 

Bridgerton adorable behind the scenes

Via Instagram

I am obsessed with this whole cast 

Bridgerton adorable behind the scenes

Via Instagram

iPhone face! 

Bridgerton adorable behind the scenes

Genuinely ecstatic for Benedict’s season

Bridgerton adorable behind the scenes

Via Instagram

The best fam 

Bridgerton adorable behind the scenes

Not the broken chaise lounge 

Bridgerton adorable behind the scenes

Via Instagram

Bridgerton season three is available on Netflix now –  For more like these adorable Bridgerton behind the scenes pics and all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.