Grace and Joey scenes got so x-rated Love Island producers cut them from the show

Chaos!

Love Island has really stepped it up a notch in the past couple of episodes, with three new bombshells hitting the villa and a big new twist. But it turns out there were some Love Island 2024 scenes between Joey Essex and Grace Jackson that producers thought stepped it up a notch just that little bit too much.

When the three new Islanders arrived in the villa, they had to choose someone to take to Casa Amor with them, taking them away from the main villa and their current couple. Grace chose Joey, who was coupled up with Samantha. Joey also just happens to be Grace’s ex, so there’s a lot of unfinished business and plenty of chemistry between them already.

It’s been reported this chemistry became so apparent, Love Island 2024 producers were forced to cut x-rated scenes between Grace and Joey.

Grace and Joey from Love Island 2024

via ITV

A source told The Sun: “It’s been a long time since we’ve seen chemistry like this on Love Island. We always wanted to bring sex back to the villa but didn’t expect this kind of tension so soon.

“There was genuinely so much footage of Joey and Grace at it in Casa Amor, bosses were spoilt for choice and some scenes had to be left out of the edit. Because they knew each other before, their entire relationship is on fast forward and it’s steamy stuff. Joey can’t keep his hands off her.”

Grace and Joey from Love Island 2024

via ITV

On the show, fellow new Islander Tiffany Leighton asked Grace if she and Joey had gone all the way previously. Grace said “yes” and confirmed it was “good”. Joey admitted things only didn’t work out between himself and Grace because of distance, and Grace said she would be prepared to move to London to make it work.

The source added: “Samantha is already thinking the worst so when she finds out how far Joey and Grace have gone, there’ll be fireworks.”

We’ll have to see how this unfolds!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.