Young Sheldon finale cast

‘The family gathered at Meemaw’s’: Inside the adorable Young Sheldon finale cast watch party

Okay but why wasn’t I invited?

Just when you thought you were mourning the end of Young Sheldon, the adorable cast has to hit us with the most wholesome pictures of their Young Sheldon finale watch party and I’m obsessed with them all.

Annie Potts, who plays Meemaw, held a viewing party for the rest of the cast for the last ever episode of the show. Whilst not all the cast could make it, a big chunk of them were there, including Raegan Revord who plays Missy, Lance Barber who plays George, Matt Hobby who plays Pastor Jeff, director Jeffrey Sheets, Zoe Perry who plays Mary, Mary Grill who plays Robin and screenwriter Alex Reid.

Posting on Instagram Meemaw said: “The family gathered at Meemaw’s to watch the final. Great job EVERYONE, and THANK YOU to all of you who tuned in” alongside a video of her asking all the cast their opinions on the last two episodes.

“I feel amazing. I think it was a beautiful story and it was well-told, and I am grateful for it,” Matt Hobby, who played Pastor Jeff Difford said. Mary who plays Robin then added: “What a pleasure it was to appear on Young Sheldon, but really to be married to a man who I am so proud of. And to all of you! You did it.’

She then pans round the camera to where Missy and George are having a hug and tell me why I’m so emotional right now.

Raegan Revord also shared some photos of all the cast at the watch party on Instagram. She captioned the post: “Finale with the family ❤️ #youngsheldon”.

Honestly, the FOMO I’m feeling that I wasn’t there right now is so real.

Young Sheldon is available on Netflix now – For more like this and all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.