Love Is Blind Jessica dating

Um, Jessica has just hinted she’s secretly dating someone from the Love Is Blind pods

I need to know who it is immediately

Okay, everyone please remain calm but Jessica seems to have just given a massive hint that she secretly might be dating someone from the Love Is Blind pods.

She appeared on the Viall Files podcast to speak about the “strong connection” she made on the show. She explained: “I had another strong connection. You could probably use context clues if you look at the cast, but I’m not saying any names because I’m still trying to sort some things out. I’ve learned to hold my cards closer to my chest with things like that until I know.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jessica Vestal (@jess.ves)

And whilst Jessica didn’t say who her Love Is Blind mystery man might be that she’s dating, she did explain what her perfect man would look like. She explained: “I have a super specific type, actually, like, extremely tall — at least 6’2 because most of my exes are, like, 6’4, 6’5. Beard, always a beard, I’d prefer tattoos — like a sleeve — but if they don’t have that, I might be OK with tall, dark and handsome.”

Jessica previously sparked dating rumours with another member of the Love Is Blind cast when she was seen at the airport with fellow cast member Johnny McIntyre. Whilst the two were just walking side by side and probably going to film something for the show together it’s been enough to spark rumours.

@tmz

#LoveIsBlind stars #JessicaVestal and #JohnnyMcIntyre linked up at the airport — and his fiancée (as far as we know), AmyCortés, was notably absent 👀

♬ Edit Phonk (Slowed) – Bgnzinho

And that’s not the only man Jessica has been linked to, as she was also seen with reality TV star Harry Jowsey from Too Hot To Handle. The two were seen playing in the sea together with Harry holding Jessica and kissing her. It’s not clear whether the pictures are current or old, with some people speculating that both she and Harry could be on the next season of Perfect Match together.

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now – For all the latest Netflix news on who Jessica might be dating, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.