Olivia Rodrigo GUTS outfits

Olivia Rodrigo’s GUTS tour outfits, ranked by how hard they served

Talk about GUTSy fashion

Olivia Rodrigo has literally been the it girl since she released Drivers License in 2021 for all the girls to scream at volume to. She just gets girlhood, and just get us… and our rage. We have all watched her grow from her days on Disney to her now sold out World Tour! With the price of £100 to see her at the O2, we expected to see her serve in her fits.

We are all glad to know that she has left behind her Disney wardrobe from the days of the questionable red carpets. At 21 she definitely embraces all things glitter and sparkle and is all over everyone’s TikTok right now thanks to her unreal GUTS tour wardrobe choices.

So, as we all get hyped to see Olivia dance, sing, and even float up to the sky on a giant moon when GUTS hits the UK in May, here is a list of her best GUTS tour outfits, ranked by just how hard they serve:

Glitter Jumpsuit

This outfit is so Guts coded. The pink-red shimmer playsuit is just so girl. The red against her dark hair, not only is her hair giving mermaid, but it just so flattering on her. She wore the Pink in Houston, but seems to switch up which playsuit she wears depending on her mood. Paired with Doc Martens and star opaque tights epitomises angsty teen. With the purple guitar, she is living her pop star dream.

It’s the kind of outfit that screams Olivia’s signature style across this tour: fierce, confident and sparkly. She is shimmering under the lights and dancing across the stage. Paired with those iconic Olivia Doc Martens, and sparkle tights, this sets the standard for her style over the tour.

8/10

Black Two-Piece with Fishnets

So obsessed. If you didn’t already think that Olivia was Rock Pop, this outfit will make you think again. Singing Love is Embarrassing, yet still serving, that is hard. The choreo for this dance is trending on TikTok with people battling over its iconicness

8/10

‘I’m just a girl’ baby tee with silver shorts

“I’m just a girl” really radiates in everything we do and I could never hate it x We also love that she keeps changing the baby tees, in Houston she wore one titled ‘Fantasy’. Her little red heart necklace with this look is so cute

7/10

Sparkle Co-Ord

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Olivia Rodrigo (@oliviarodrigo)

This is the best outfit of the tour hands down. It serves so hard. Its definitely got some inspiration from the Eras tour and we know Olivia gets some inspo from Taylor Swift, its giving MURDER on the dancefloor. This must definitely be Olivia’s favourite too for her to show her love for it on Instagram.

10/10

Pearls and Sparkles

@bristsh

DEJA VU 🥺🤍 so pretty #GUTStour #oliviarodrigo #gutsworldtour #guts @Olivia Rodrigo @livies hq ❤️

♬ original sound – bridget

This is so glimmery and from a distance in the crowd looks magic. Olivia wears this when she sings Deja vu so this outfit fits the music and the vibe. There is just so much happening here and I think it just clashes with the fishnets. I mean, who am I to judge, I am just a girl watching the GUTS tour on TikTok.

6/10

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Ok, so here’s everything we know about Olivia Rodrigo and Taylor Swift’s historical beef

Olivia Rodrigo has a new boyfriend and it’s the guy from Enola Holmes, Louis Partridge

The eye-watering prices for Olivia Rodrigo tour tickets prove live music needs to change

Featured image credit via Instagram