hamish harding step-son blink-182

A rundown of everything the submarine billionaire’s step-son has said since he went missing

After confirming his step-father was on the vessel, Brian Szasz attended a Blink-182 concert

People deal with grief in different ways and sometimes people’s coping methods can seem confusing to others. This is no more true than how Brian Szasz has been handling the disappearance of his billionaire step-father, Hamish Harding, after the submersible he was on to explore the wreck of the Titanic went missing.

Brian confirmed Hamish was on board the vessel on Monday, after it lost contact with its mothership one hour and 45 minutes into its eight hour round trip. Taking to his Twitter, Brian spoke of the anguish he and his mother were feeling about the news, describing the ordeal as a “nightmare” and claiming he hadn’t “slept in days”.

However, Brian was met with some confused responses from the public after he spent the week engaging in activity that the majority wouldn’t associate with a grieving step-son. This is everything Hamish Harding’s step-son has said and done since the Titan submersible went missing:

Brian attended a Blink-182 gig the night his step-father was confirmed missing

On Monday evening, the day after the Titan was confirmed as missing, Brian tweeted at Blink-182 members Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker and Tom DeLonge saying: “I’m devastated but coming to the San Diego show tonight so you guys can give me hope and cheer me up.”

He was met with responses from confused recipients as to how he was handling the news of his missing step-father to which he uploaded an Instagram story of him at the concert that said: “Yes I went to @blink-182 last night.

“What am I supposed to do sit at home and watch the news? Not sorry this band has helped me through hard times since 1998.”

He then got into a spat with Cardi B about going to the concert

via Cardi B on Instagram

One of the people expressing disapproval to Brian’s attendance of the Blink-182 show was Cardi B. In a video posted to her social media Cardi said Brian should be “at home crying”, concluding that she would rather be “broke and loved”.

She said: “You are supposed to be at the house sad, be crying for me, you are supposed to be right next to the phone, waiting to hear any updates about me.

“That’s crazy! I’d rather be broke, and poor then like knowing I’m loved.”

In response to Cardi’s comments, Brian said attending the concert had helped him “cope”.

The billionaire’s step-son flirted with an OnlyFans model on Twitter

In perhaps the most confusing incident of all, Brian publicly flirted with a well-known OnlyFans creator on Twitter, 30 minutes after asking his followers for prayers.

The model named Brea tweeted an image of her in underwear with the caption “Can I sit on you?” which Brian then quote tweeted with the comment: “Yes please”.

This interaction was again met with muddled reactions from the public, leading Brian to clarifying that Brea is his “online friend” who he “always talks to as they have a playful back and forth”.

Brian then followed up his initial quote tweet of Brea’s picture with a reply saying: “Please keep my family in your prayers!”

Featured image via OceanGate and Facebook.

Channel 5 to take ‘in-depth’ look into missing submarine during live documentary tonight

Every theory about what happened to the missing Titanic sub, unpacked by experts 

• Here’s a full rundown of what your Titanic submarine trip would look like if you paid $250k