Millie Bobby Brown Jake Bongiovi engaged

Omg guys! Millie Bobby Brown is engaged aged 19 to her boyfriend Jake Bongiovi

Her nails looked too good for her not to know it was happening

Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown has revealed she is engaged to her boyfriend of two years, Jake Bongiovi.

The 19-year-old actress announced the news in a wholesome Instagram post earlier today alongside Jake who is the son of Jon Bon Jovi.

She captioned her post: “I’ve loved you three summers now, honey, I want ’em all.”

Back in March this year the couple sparked engagement rumours after she called Jake her “partner for life.” They posted photos of themselves driving a car with the roof down and she’s seen tucking hair behind her ear with a ring on her engagement finger.

The couple made their first red carpet debut in March 2022 when they attended the BAFTSs at the Royal Albert Hall in London. Millie made a declaration of love for Jake in her end of year post when she called him her “partner for life.”

Jake will be 21-years-old this year and was born in May 2002. He’s two years older than Millie and the couple have been close since June 2021. So this makes it just under two years since going public and getting engaged!!