Ron and Lana reportedly had a huge row on the plane home and are ‘on the rocks’ already

According to reports, Love Island bosses had to intervene to break up their argument

Uh-oh! Ron and Lana, who only just came second in the Love Island 2023 final, are reportedly on the rocks following a huge row on the plane home from South Africa.

According to The Sun, bosses from Love Island were forced to intervene in a heated row between the couple as they made their trip home to the UK. Things are said to have gotten so bad, they travelled home from the airport separately and spent their first night back at home, apart.

An onlooker said: “Lana and Ron had a furious argument on the plane home – production crew had to step in and calm it down. They were so fuming they refused to film the ‘meeting the family’ part of the reunion show at Heathrow until producers stepped in again. They were due to stay overnight in London together but after the fight they went back to their family homes separately to cool down.”

Ron and Lana from Love Island 2023

via ITV

In their exit interview, the couple said they have no plans to move in together, as they both “love their hometowns” so much. Ron has also previously said he is “looking forward” to some time apart “to miss” Lana.

“I love Manchester, Ron loves Essex, we’ve got friends there,” Lana added. “We feel like it’s a good thing we’ve got two bases, one up north and one down south.”

The couple, who came second after winning 30 per cent of the public vote in Monday’s final, are reportedly already “on the rocks” following the argument on the plane.

Yikes!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.