A rundown of all the unsuspecting celebrities who vape

Kylie Jenner blowing vape rings on her Snapchat story is a core memory

Vanessa Hudgens recently announced she is giving up vaping this year and she shared a photo of her glammed up to the high heavens with a vape in hand. She’s a bit of an unsuspecting celebrity who enjoys vaping and it turns out, with a little digging, there are a whole load more famous people who enjoy a Juul or Elf Bar. So welcome to the world of celebrities who vape, starting with Love Islander Adam Collard.

Adam Collard

Davide was the only Islander who smoked last season, however Adam Collard did vape according to Coco Lodge. She said: “It was only Davide that smoked, so he was probably out there having a great time by himself. Adam Collard vaped, but he came in later.”

Adele

Adele doesn’t only have a reputation for being a huge vocalist but she’s also known for vaping. In 2019 she and Drake rented out an entire 32-lane bowling alley and visited a vape lounge.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo is one of the most well-known vaping advocates. He’s a long-timer vaper and was even photographed with an e-cig back in 2009.

Ben Affleck

You can’t be the face of one of the world’s greatest memes and not vape, right?

Dua Lipa

Just last year Dua Lipa quit smoking as part of a major health kick ahead of her 81-day world tour. She transformed her life style in hopes to improve her performance for her fans.

Richard Hammond

Richard Hammond has Tiny Tim energy and for that reason alone, I can’t picture this man inhaling an Elf Bar. He’s too fragile in my eyes. But alas, he’s no stranger to the vape.

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik loves vaping, his cover for Paper Mag even showed him fuming his vape. There are so many pap pictures of him enjoying his time with his vape gear in tow.

Miley Cyrus

Miley is another celebrity who is open about vaping and even makes no attempt to hide her device during live performances.

Helen Flanagan

Helen Flanagan, aka Rosie Webster on Coronation Street, stepped out for an e-cigarette launch back in 2014 and the pictures are incredible. She was the face of the new brand, Kik E-Cigarettes.

Kylie Jenner

Back in the days when Kylie Jenner behaved like the Queen of social media, she shared a video of herself onto her story. It turns out she was a pretty talented vaper and could even blow vape rings. The Mail Online published a story claiming she blew the smoke “like an expert.”