A bar, pool and three stables: Inside the mega £1million mansion Liam Reardon grew up in

They should have filmed Love Island here instead

Love Island 2021 winner Liam Reardon has left the Love Island villa to step into the house of Anna and Paul on Celebs Go Dating. On the show he’s opening up about his past dating history, growing up, and his split from Millie, who he left Love Island with.

After leaving Love Island, Millie and Liam moved into a £1million home in Essex together. Now that he and Millie have split they have moved out, and Liam has said his previous family home is the only other place he had lived before Love Island. Millie is living somewhere new with fellow Islander Chloe Burrows, and it’s not known where Liam is currently living.

But let’s go back to the house Liam lived in before Love Island – the Reardon household is mega. It’s recently gone up for sale, so all the inside pictures have been posted on RightMove by the estate agents.

Sharing that the house is now up for sale, Liam posted on Instagram saying: “So that bitter sweet time has come, my family home is now up for sale. This is the only house I’ve ever lived in up until I moved to Essex. All of my life living there and what a special time it was. I can only admire the amount of work my parents have put into this house over the years. It has been a wonderful family home for all of us who lived there, but now it’s time for a new family to make new memories in.”

The house was put on the market for £900k, and boasts five bedrooms, a pool, jacuzzi, summer house, a home-gym and three stables. On the listing for the home, the agent has put a note to say: “A credit to the owners, this is special.” That’s a bit of a flex.

The home, which was built in 1907, is in a village in Wales, right by Beacons National Park. It has three bathrooms, just under an acre of land and is described by agents as a “true tranquil paradise”. Two of the bedrooms come with shower en-suites, and the master bedroom has a balcony that looks over the property’s grounds.

The outdoor living space is definitely giving Love Island villa – and has been staged for the photographs with white wine glasses on the table. I can definitely see all of Liam’s family out here recreating his dramatic Casa Amor recoupling moment. Awks.

There’s also a bar in a separate out-house by the pool, which is dreamy for parties and having people over. Liam’s family clearly all love gin – as there’s an entire shelf stacked with Bombay Sapphire. I have nothing but respect, tbh.

Side note: I’m crying at this picture of Welsh legend Tom Jones on the floor in a lounge area. Remember when Liam sang It’s Not Unusual during the Love Island 2021 talent show? It’s all making sense now.

Adore.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.