Love Island’s Summer and Josh have split amid all the Coco and reunion show drama

Coco said she’s ‘not surprised’ 😬😬

Love Island 2022’s Summer Botwe and Josh Le Grove have split, amid a load of drama with Summer and Coco surrounding their argument at the reunion show.

In an Instagram Q&A, Summer posted on her story saying she and Josh “mutually decided we’d be better off as friends”.

During the Love Island reunion show on Sunday, we saw the beef between Summer and Coco come to ahead. They’ve been beefing for a few days, and it’s seemed like it was over Josh.

Josh and Summer had started seeing each other since leaving the villa, but on a podcast Coco said she regretted not taking the opportunity to sleep with Josh during their Love Island time, and Summer clearly didn’t take this well.

During the reunion Coco and Summer bickered, Summer shadily said she “knew someone who wishes they’d have got with someone” and Coco called it “school girl shit” and “just banter”. She then said “if you can’t handle a big personality, don’t go on reality TV”.

Summer then said that what Coco had done isn’t what a friend would have done. They’ve unfollowed each other on Instagram too, yikes. And apparently we didn’t even see the juiciest parts of the argument, according to people on TikTok who say they were in the audience.

Coco told The Mirror she’s “not surprised” about Summer and Josh splitting. She said: “I’m not surprised. I think she did quite like him but he’s obviously come out to this new, exciting life.”

She continued, saying: “I think him and a few other of the boys are just lapping up the attention and enjoying it.

“I would say that when she was still in the villa, like I said on the show reunion, he was moving a bit crazy – enjoying people recognising him and that’s absolutely fine.”

The Love Island reunion 2022 is available on ITVHub. For all the latest Love Island news and goossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.