Introducing Millie: The cool-girl and fashion grad who’s the latest Love Island bombshell

She works for ASOS

Right now, Love Island is sending us right into the thick of the drama, with more bombshells and dumpings than ever before. We’re just about to see two new arrivals, Millie and Lucinda, step into the Love Island 2021 villa to stir things up.

Millie looks like she could bring a lot of fun to the villa. She works in fashion, is a uni grad and her Instagram is full of pics of her just having a great time.

Here’s everything we know about new Love Island bombshell, Millie Court.

Millie in her Love Island promo shoot

New Love Island bombshell Millie is 24 and from Essex

Millie Court is 24-years-old and from Essex. When asked why she wanted to take part in Love Island, she said: “I’ve been single for over a year now. I’m ready to find ‘the one’. I’m a very spontaneous and adventurous person. I’m always up for doing something new and challenging myself. I’ve never done anything like this before. I just want to throw myself into it and have fun with it.”

Fun fact about Millie? She said her party trick is that she has a really long tongue. Do with that information what you will.

She works as a fashion buyer’s administrator

Millie works in fashion, as a buyer’s administrator. According to her LinkedIn, she currently does this role at ASOS in Camden, where she has worked for three years. Before that she did sales at Superdry. Speaking about her work with ITV, Millie said: “I love my job. It’s all involved with fashion.”

Millie Court: Meet the new Love Island 2021 villa bombshell, age, Instagram and job

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Before Love Island, Millie went to uni in London

Millie has a degree from Ravensbourne University in London. She studied Fashion Buying and Brand Management from 2015 to 2018. On her LinkedIn she lists the topics covered in her degree as: Buying, trend forecasting, merchandising, visual merchandising, branding and promotion.

She likes a classic tall, dark and handsome guy

Millie said that looks wise, she likes a classic tall, dark and handsome guy. “But people who I’ve been with in the past haven’t been that. I say this but genuinely deep down it’s whether I’ve got a connection with them or not,” she said. “I’m looking for someone that I can fully vibe with and we have the same energy. I really want someone who can make me laugh and is funny. Someone who matches me and not just because they’re good looking. Most boys who are really good looking are boring!”

She added that out of the Love Island boys, Liam is the type of guy she’d usually go for, because she loves how tall he is. She said Toby has a “cute personality” and Brad has “stunning blue eyes and an amazing body and a banging tan!” Her celebrity crush is Anthony Joshua.

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Millie has 6.8k followers on Instagram

Millie’s Instagram is a massive vibe. At the time of publishing, she had nearly 7,000 followers where she shares loads of fun outfit pics, snaps of her out and about in London having fun and loads of pictures with friends. Her handle is @milliegracecourt. 

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Millie has a pretty set out five-year plan for after Love Island

When asked by ITV where she sees herself in five years, Millie said: “Hopefully engaged. Hopefully I will have a dog. And just doing something that I love, like fashion related.”

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.