It’s official: Sam and Zara have been voted the worst reality TV couple of all time

There are 100 couples on the list, yikes

As much as we might say we don’t care for them that much, we do all secretly have our favourite and least favourite reality TV stars. And in a vote, it has finally been revealed who our true favourite (and ultimately worst favourite) reality TV couple of all time are.

OnBuy.com has found out which reality TV couple we really do favour the most. To do this, it put together a list of 100 of the most featured reality TV couples and asked 4,127 respondents to vote their favourite. But sadly, this means one couple got the least amount of votes and – spoiler – it was Sam and Zara.

Here’s the full result.

Here are the nation’s top 10 favourite reality TV couples of all time

worst, reality TV, couple, couples, shows, favourite, best, all time, vote

It looks like Love Island stars Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have a special place in our hearts as they came out on top – with 79 per cent of people listing them in the favourite reality TV couples. Up next and making up the top five is Spencer Matthews and Vogue Matthews (71 per cent), Alex and Olivia Bowen (69 per cent), Charlotte Crosby and Gary Beadle (65 per cent) and Diana Vickers and Eoghan Quigg (62 per cent).

This definitely confirms we all still pine over reality TV relationships which are no more.

via Instagram @mollymaehague

The rest of the top 10 is Made in Chelsea’s Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor (61 per cent), Sharon Needles and Alaska (59 per cent), Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick (58 per cent), Chantelle Houghton and Preston (55 per cent) and Kaz Crossley and Josh Denzel (51 per cent).

Tbh, Chantelle and Preston were peak reality TV love and they deserved more.

CBB's Chantelle and Preston reunite a decade after they last saw each other – and reveal they're mates again

And here are the bottom five, and the ultimate worst reality TV couple of all time

Now what we’ve all been waiting for, the bottom of the table reveals who was voted for as the worst reality TV couple of all time. Down at the bottom was MIC’s most controversial couple right now, Zara McDermott and Sam Thompson, who received a tiny tiny two per cent of support. Completing the bottom five are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian (three per cent), Gemma Collins and Arg (five per cent), Katie Price and Peter Andre (six per cent) and Heidi and Spencer Pratt (eight per cent).

Savage.