zara mcdermott video

Zara McDermott just posted the cringiest video trying to win Sam Thompson back

Three full minutes of begging

Just over a week ago Love Island’s Zara McDermott admitted to cheating on Sam Thompson, and now she’s shared a video dedicated to Sam in an attempt to win him back.

In the three minute video shared to her Instagram page, Zara shares montage of clips and has written alongside the video how much she loves Sam and how she’s sorry things hadn’t worked out.

Captioning the video Zara wrote: “TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE… There aren’t enough words to describe how I feel about you. You are my favourite person, my truest love. I made this video montage for you of our memories over these last few years. I want to create a million more memories like these throughout the rest of my life… with you.

“I am sorry our journey hasn’t been the easiest, and I am forever wishing I could find a way to turn back the clock. Remember… you are everything. You are my moon and all my stars and everything in between. ❤️ I miss you. I love you more and more every day.”

In the video Zara shares a montage of clips of her and Sam together from birthdays, holiday trips and mornings in bed together to the song “Over and Over Again” by Nathan Sykes.

At the end of the video Zara has written “I promise I will love you over and over again”. Sam hasn’t commented on the video but was posting on his Instagram story a few hours after it was posted.

On his story Sam was telling his followers he was recording for Tipping Point and had been off social media the last five days for a recharge trip in Cornwall, as he “had a lot on his mind”.

Zara and Sam broke up a few months ago after it was rumoured Zara had cheated on him last year, and just over a week ago Zara confirmed she had cheated on Sam and made an public apology on her Instagram.