butter churner sex position

What is the butter churner? The sex position favoured by one of the Love Islanders

You will have to be incredibly bendy to master this

On tonight’s edition of Love Island during the game of ‘Spill The Tea’ it was revealed the butter churner is the favourite sex position of one of the boys. Yeah I have no clue what it is either.

The butter churner is apparently a very difficult sex position to get right but when mastered it is said to be incredibly good at getting you off. But how do you do it?

This is how to do the butter churner sex position:

First the girl lies down on her back with her legs bent so her ankles are near her head. Then the guy squats and enters the girl from above and the thrusting movement is meant to be mimicking the old fashioned way of churning butter. Yeah sexy.

butter churner sex position

via Kinkly

You’re going to have to be incredibly flexible and have a pretty sturdy neck, so good luck if you attempt to master this.

The position of having your legs above your head is meant to be what increases the chance of an orgasm because of the rush of blood to the head. But obvs be careful he doesn’t thrust too hard otherwise there will be loads of pressure on your upper body and you could you know, break your neck.

The Love Island boys always try to look sexually experienced and brag about their body count. Last year Curtis claimed the ‘eagle’ was his favourite position and everyone freaked out and immediately googled what it was.

It’s just missionary but with your legs really widely spread. Not adventurous in the slightest. But then again that’s Curtis, who’s most likely to say “this is the best sex I’ve ever had”, but you’d only rate him a three out of 10.

Please enjoy this complicated sex position responsibly!!!

If you want to be the first to know all the latest Love Island news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.