Take The Tab’s 2018 reader survey, we want to hear from you

Your answers are completely confidential and you could win a £100 Amazon voucher

It’s going to be another big year for students. But before we get into the swing of this academic year we want to hear from our readers on a couple of things, so we can make The Tab better for you.

Young people’s opinions are often ignored or mistold by the media, but we want to give you a voice. We want to hear about the biggest issues at university right now, so we can investigate them properly. It will help us give you more of what you want, and get you the answers you need. This is also an opportunity for you to tell us how we could improve (and yes, be as brutal as you want).

By completing this survey you will be entered into a draw to win £100 in Amazon vouchers. All you have to do is leave your email address at the end of the survey when prompted.

The survey shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to complete. Respond as honestly as you can. Your answers are confidential and will never be linked back to you but will be looked at in aggregate with those from other respondents.

View Survey