The Luke Littler effect has hit Bristol Uni as popularity of darts soars amongst students

Meet the local team

Nine of the most humbling experiences a Bristol Uni student could possibly face

Getting on the U1 as a second year is an awful experience

Search continues for university graduate who went missing after Bristol house party

22-year-old Jack O’Sullivan has now been missing for five weeks

The Bristol Tab needs you: Apply to be a part of the 2024-2025 editorial team

Applications close on Saturday 20th April

Would you like a bag?: The Bristol student-led theatre company bound for Edinburgh Fringe

The witty and relatable play dissects all the outrageous conversations we have in corner shops as young adults at university

Pro-Palestine students end occupation of Bristol Uni management building after four weeks

The occupation ended due to ‘the issuance of a possession order and setting of a court date’

Iconic Bristol nightclub Gravity to close down immediately due to ‘economic strains’

The nightclub beloved by Bristol students and residents has closed its doors after seven years

Opinion: You can still enjoy Bristol University without participating in drinking culture

Drinking may be a large part of university life, but you can still enjoy your nights out while sober

Bristol’s Urban Tandoor to get ITV reality show Keeping Up With the Kormas coming September

Bristol students’ favourite TikTokers will star in a reality TV show about their lives and iconic restaurant

Pro-Palestine students end occupation of Wills after Bristol Uni threatens legal action

The occupiers left Wills ‘following continued threats of police involvement and a court order from the university’

With dissertation deadlines looming, here are eight of the best places to cry at Bristol Uni

Term two deadline season calls for a weekly cry scheduled into the google calendar