This student submitted the entire Bee Movie script because his professor said you could ‘post something to receive credit’

Does this count as plagiarism?

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible — just kidding, I'm not going to paste the entire Bee Movie script here, although it is readily available for anyone to access and I was tempted to do it.

But alas, we have bigger news to discuss.

Students are often required to complete menial tasks for extra credit or to earn class participation. One naive teacher asked her students to post "something" for class credit.

Presumably this teacher expected simple responses from students who just wanted to complete the assignment, and for the most part, that's what they got.

While most students responded with a simple, "done," or ":)," Benj Jaffray, Internet hero and apparent memelord, didn't feel like sticking to the status quo.

Benj decided it would be a better idea to post the entire Bee Movie script for everyone to enjoy. Technically, this is exactly what the teacher asked for, as it falls under the ambiguous category of "something."

Needless to say, the stunt has created quite a ~buzz~ online.

In less than 24 hours of being posted to Reddit's r/college account, it has garnered nearly 700 upvotes and people are calling Benj "a legend."

Bee Movie was released in 2007 and it was completely fine by all standards at the time of its premier. It wasn't until nearly a decade later, in 2016, that the movie became an Internet meme.

Benj has taken the liberty of continuing the Bee Movie meme legacy, joining the ranks of others who have created "Bee Movie But Everytime They Say Bee It Gets Faster," and "Bee movie trailer but every 'bee' is repeated by how many were said before it," and my personal favorite, "The Bee Movie But every time they say Bee, Shrek Screams 'DONKEY'".