How one reddit user got the entire internet addicted to a lip balm that’s not meant for lips at all

Wrong place, folks

After weeks of trial and error, a reddit user decided to open up to the internet about her newfound velvety lips, and now internet users everywhere are rubbing a cream on their lips that’s not exactly meant for that.

That’s right folks, reddit users everywhere are rubbing nipple cream — meant for chapped nipples from breastfeeding — on their lips, and apparently it works amazingly.

“I think I found my new favorite product”, users are exclaiming.

“It’s life changing”, other are chiming in.

So either we’ve been using nipples cream wrong this entire time, or we can now get two anti-chaffing products for the price of one! Yeah, you might feel a bit weird ordering it to your place on Amazon, especially if you currently have no children, but the second anyone confronts you about it, the only thing they’ll be able to pay attention to is your baby-smooth lips.

Plus it’s available in lip-sized tubes, and everyone is absolutely freaking out.

Slip it into your back pocket while out, or use it to soothe those inflamed nips. Who says they can’t get chapped from things other than babies?