Two topless women showed up to Trump’s polling place to protest

Apparently they are part of an international feminist protest group

A video shows two topless and braless women protesting at Donald Trump’s polling place this morning.

While some Hillary supporters are donning pantsuits and others are wearing all white ensembles, these two brave women are rocking a slightly more in-your-face look.

The pair, whose names have not been released, showed up at the New York City polling place where Donald Trump will cast his ballot today, fully topless, covered in writing and chanting anti-Trump slogans. They were later arrested.

The video footage, which was captured by a People magazine editor and has been making the rounds online, shows them being escorted out of the building by security.

The Telegraph notes that the slogan “OΙO FEMEN USA” is written on one of the protestors, indicating that they are part of the international feminist protest group Femen, which describes themselves as a “women’s movement of brave topless female activists painted with the slogans and crowned with flowers.”

The state of New York (along with many others) prohibits electioneering of any kind within 100 feet of a polling place — which is something to keep in mind if you’re thinking of taking a page from these ladies’ badass book.