Donald Trump is unfit to even speak to women

Let alone about women’s issues

Donald Trump shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the female gender almost on a weekly basis. Yet, this doesn’t stop him from his woeful and embarrassing attempts to capture a significant percent of the voting population with the aid of his wife and daughters. Their speeches were among the most talked about of the RNC, Melania for her academic-probation-worthy plagiarism stint and Ivanka for her feminist and arguably liberal leaning speech that promised women everywhere Donald Trump would fight for them and their rights.

The problem of course, is that her “promise” to women belies the fact Mr. Trump won’t even stand up for his own daughters. Recently, Donald told Kristen Powers that if Ivanka ever experienced the level of sexual harassment Roger Ailes bestowed upon his victims, he simply hoped she would find a new company/career or rebuff the attacks. This comment provides us the foundation upon which misogyny and victim blaming is built – the mindset that women must cater to everything men do including their deplorable, hostile, and harmful actions.

When does it become the male populations responsibility to control themselves, Donald?

What if, Mr. Trump, someone doesn’t have the ability to pick up their life and start over somewhere else to avoid someone who sexually harassed them? What then if they face sexual harassment at their new job? After all, 79 percent of sexual harassment victims are women and 54 percent of people, male or female, have experienced sexual harassment in the workplace. On top of that, 12 percent of victims were threatened with termination if they did not comply, a move that would make it more difficult to get another job. Those odds are stacked against women, and the likelihood that moving to a new career or workplace will alleviate or eradicate harassment is not strong.

Then of course, what do you say to 62 percent of young women on the U of Michigan campus who have experienced this issue? Do they just jump ship and move colleges? Where does this idea that women have to run, hide and cower while men are getting off scot-free for their discrimination and hostility, logically fit in your world?

But then again, when you align yourself with Jeffrey Epstein, you may in fact be unfit to capably talk about serious issues such as sexual harassment.

In fact Mr. Trump, isn’t Jeffrey’s taste in beautiful young women precisely what you commended him for?

In fact, this idea that women serve to be nothing other than beautiful trophies you lust after has been a prominent talking point that spews with the rest of the word vomit that emerges from your neon orange noggin. After all, this is coming from the man who published a book saying he made a big mistake by taking Ivana out of the “wife role” and allowing her to get involved in business. This included the grievous mistake of her talking about said business, “boring” him and subsequently  was one of the many reasons he decided to divorce her.

On the flip-side, he points out he divorced Marla Maples for being a housewife who wanted her husband to come home at a reasonable hour. I guess you can’t ever win with The Donald when you cease being anything other than a sex object for his enjoyment. Who would have guessed?

Then there are some of the most recent disparaging remarks made about current wife, Melania, who he so proudly announced would “take care of the kids” since he supplies the funds, which obviously includes changing diapers since Mr. Mean Lean Tanning Bed Machine thinks men who change diapers are actually doing their wives jobs for them. A+ dad skills.

This egregious treatment of women doesn’t stop at his wives, and unsurprisingly extends to just about every woman on the face of the planet. From reporter Megyn Kelly obviously menstruating since she dared to call him out on the very comments that uphold his misogynistic image. Not long after that he dared to call the former attorney, accomplished journalist, and renowned political commentator a “bimbo” in the classiest way he knows how – a tweet.

Standing up for the rights of women? Don’t bother relying on his support if you happen to be pregnant. In fact, Donald Trump has (after flip flopping a few times as is common for him) decided that he is pro-life, and that women who receive abortions should be punished, his sentiment also specifically included that men would not be. Of course! Because when a woman gets pregnant it’s all her fault, and men should never be held accountable for their actions. It’s all really starting to make sense, Donald Trump doesn’t give a fuck about you unless you’re there for his personal pleasure.

It is no small wonder then why Trump is practically begging for his poll numbers with women to rise. But if he thinks he can win the vote back by saying, “I like women more than men” he’s in for quite the shock. Mr. Trump, it doesn’t matter how or if or when you think you like us, we just don’t like you, your ridiculous double standards, or your repertoire of uncouth, classless, and infantile temper tantrum insults towards anything with a vagina that displays you for the fool you are. You lack respect for all women whether they be one of your three unfortunate wives, or your daughters who you fail to sand up for in even a simple hypothetical situation. You lack respect for every woman who has ever worked hard for her education or career, chalking it up to simply “good looks” getting them by. Well, that might be true for why you yourself awarded women of The Apprentice their jobs, but thats not how the world works for anyone that isn’t a carrot-colored misogynistic sack of logical fallacies, Donald.

And let’s not kid ourselves here, you’ve reached your final line of defense in trying to trick women into thinking you aren’t a giant waste of space – attacking Hillary through her husbands past actions in a low-brow melodramatic Instagram production. I mean, really? You want to use the voices of women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct? Okay, then I guess it’s fair game to bring up all of the women who accused you of that and more. Ivana Trump, your first wife, accused you of inappropriate sexual conduct. Then of course there is Jill Harth who stands by her story as of this year.

Last but not least Donald, there is the detrimental alleged rape of a 13-year old girl back in 1994 that’s currently going to court. I guess your appreciation of Epstein’s taste in young women may have extended a little further than you initially let on.

Yet here we are, seemingly unaware of why Trump is polling so abhorrently with women across the country. Well, Mr. Trump, it’s because you’re about as fit to preside over 157 million women in this country as a sack of potatoes would be, with less than half the charm. If you are fundamentally incapable of appreciating, respecting, or even speaking to women, there is no reason for any of us to vote for you, let alone have faith that you’ll be fighting for us and what we need. Next time you’re begging for more votes, try not to act so clueless.

But what do I know? I’m just a woman. After all I guess it doesn’t matter what I’m writing so long as you have a hot piece of ass.